Are there certain restrictions I should be aware of?
  • Intoxicating THC products cannot be sold in vending machines, by transient merchants, peddlers, or by a moveable place of business.
  • Intoxicating THC products cannot be delivered to a location outside of the CBD retail establishment.
  • No sampling is allowed in stores.
  • Sale of intoxicating THC products are only allowed to persons over the age of 21. Sales to persons under the age of 21 is a misdemeanor level crime. 

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a license?
2. Why is the city licensing THC?
3. What are hemp-derived consumable THC products?
4. What kind of products are allowed under the new law?
5. Are there certain restrictions I should be aware of?
6. What if I sell non-intoxicating products that contain CBD?
7. What if I sell products that don't contain THC and are made from exempt parts of a plant such as certain lotion, hemp milk, and/or clothing/textiles?
8. My business has a liquor license and mixes cocktails. Can I use edibles to make infused cocktails?
9. Can I operate on a temporary basis at an event in the city or distribute products containing THC?
10. What are the penalties for selling or distributing ingestible hemp-derived THC products without a license?