What kind of products are allowed under the new law?

Only hemp-derived consumable products are allowed without a medical prescription. By federal law, hemp products can not contain more than 0.3% of THC. No edible THC product can contain more than 5 mg per serving or 50 mg per package. They must be in childproof containers and not be marketed to children. The new law does not allow marijuana vaping or smoking. 

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a license?
2. Why is the city licensing THC?
3. What are hemp-derived consumable THC products?
4. What kind of products are allowed under the new law?
5. Are there certain restrictions I should be aware of?
6. What if I sell non-intoxicating products that contain CBD?
7. What if I sell products that don't contain THC and are made from exempt parts of a plant such as certain lotion, hemp milk, and/or clothing/textiles?
8. My business has a liquor license and mixes cocktails. Can I use edibles to make infused cocktails?
9. What are the penalties for selling or distributing ingestible hemp-derived THC products without a license?