Mark your calendar!
You're invited to join local leaders and city staff for the long-anticipated Furniture and Things Community Event Center ribbon cutting and open house celebration! This free event includes:
Self Guided Tours
Bingo with cash prizes & more!Ribbon Cutting & Open House
Saturday, September 11
1000 School Street
Upcoming Activities and Programs:
- September 9 at 1:30 p.m.Diet, Exercise, and Alzheimer's Presentation
- September 13 at 10:00 a.m.World War II Stories with Jay Grammond
- September 14 at 10:30 a.m.History Buffs
- September 16 at 9:30 a.m.Card Bingo
- September 16 at 1:30 p.m.Nursing Home and Protecting Assets Presentation
- September 17 at 10:00 a.m. Coffee and Conversation-
September 15, 29 at 9:00 a.m.Sherwin Linton Concert-
September 23 at 1:00 p.m.Landmark Tour Travel Show-
September 29 at 10:00 a.m.Caregiver Support Group-
September 30 at 1:30 p.m.
These are just a few of many programs that we have going on. A complete listing of activities can be found in the newsletter. Click here to be brought to the registration page. A 2021 membership is needed in order to participate. Single day passes are also available.
Be sure to read the Senior Activity Center Participant Handbook so you can become familiar with our programs and services, including general information on policies.
We look forward to seeing you!
Senior Activity Center Staff