Greetings! Hope everyone is staying warm!
For those of you that are venturing out to participate in Senior Activity Center programs, please follow our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
- No drop in's are allowed at this time.
- You must register at least 24 hours in advance unless a specific date is indicated.
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- No food or beverages allowed with the exception of water during exercise.
- Tables and chairs should not be rearranged.
- Always maintain at least 6 feet of distancing between others.
- Exit immediately after your program has ended.
- Most importantly, stay home if you are not feeling well!
We are taking steps to keep everyone safe and we ask that you do your part so we can continue to offer programs during this pandemic. Your full compliance is required. Failure to do so will result in removal from the program.
Thank you for participating in Senior Activity Center programs, we hope that you will continue to enjoy Furniture and Things Community Event Center and its amenities.
Senior Center Coordinator