Expect the north end of MnDOT’s 169 Redefine work zone to transition overnight Tuesday, May 3 to Wednesday, May 4 as crews begin bridge and freeway construction. Here's what to need to know in this area effective at 6:00 p.m.:
- 197th Ave. east/west access across Hwy 169 CLOSED (until November)
- Hwy 169 traffic will go to a single lane in each direction from 193rd Ave. to Co. Rd. 33 (until November)
On the south end of the project, both directions of Hwy 10 will be closed from 10:00 p.m. Friday, May 6 to 5:00 a.m. Monday, May 9, for the demolition of the Hwy 101/169 northern bridge. More details are to come about this weekend closure, but for now, here's what you need to know:
- Eastbound Hwy 10 for local destinations, head south across the river, take the first exit (Wright Co. Rd. 39), go northbound on Hwy 101
- Eastbound Hwy 10 for thru Hwy 10 destinations, continue south on Hwy 101 following the signed Hwy 10 detour
- Westbound Hwy 10, exit Hwy 169 north to Sherburne Co. Road 33, go south on Hwy 169
In conjunction with these project milestones, overnight hauling of concrete rubble will take place, with trucks moving concrete rubble to Martin Marietta South (gravel pits) off Co. Rd. 33 and Ranch Road. For full project details, maps and more check out MnDOT's project page by clicking here.