Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The 169 Redefine project will expect traffic shifts today as the construction crews move onto the next phase. Drivers will move onto the new northbound lanes between Main St. and 197th Ave. This will allow the crews to finish the southbound lanes by November 1.
Things to make note of:
1. Hwy 169 traffic will use the new bridge over Jackson/193rd Ave (note access ramps will still be closed).
2. Southbound Hwy 169 access to/from Freeport St. will close.
3. All other existing access will remain unchanged and open.
4. Hwy 169 will remain one lane in each direction, 24-7, still.
5. Road surface and bridges are safe for motorists, but not 100% complete. A final layer of asphalt will come later so until then you may encounter uneven or bumpy road areas.
6. Storm water drainage will take longer so please pay special attention, especially during weather events.
See a full update from MnDOT | Central Minnesota: https://bit.ly/47o2bV5