Work Zone Transitions April 15-18
Hwy 169 reduced to one-lane in each direction by April 19.
Hwy 169 between Main St. and 197th Ave.
- Reduced to one-lane, each direction, 24-7, on the southbound side to construct the northbound road and bridges through early July.
- Jackson Ave. and 193rd Ave. intersection will remain closed.
- School St. and Elk Hills Dr. intersection will remain closed.
Local Access Changes
Motorists will be able to travel on various local access points.
- Hwy 169 access will be open at Hwy 10, Main St. and the 197th Ave. interchange.
- Temporary access along the corridor has been added to:
- SB Hwy 169 from Holt St.
- SB Hwy 169 to/from Freeport St.
- NB Hwy 169 to/from Zane Ave.
- NB Hwy 169 to Fifth St.
- NB Hwy 169 to/from Evans St.
- Added to assist with side street traffic flow:
- Signal at Gates Ave. and Main St.
- Signal at 179th Ave. and Twin Lakes Rd. NW
- Compact roundabout on Evans St.
Pedestrians will have Hwy 169 crossings available at the signalized intersection at Main St., the pedestrian bridge north of School St./Elk Hills Dr. and at the 197th Ave. bridge.