Host your corporate meeting or event at the Furniture and Things Community Event Center. We have a variety of rooms with all the amenities your company needs.
Have questions? Call us at 763.635.4500 or send an email.
Book one of our meeting rooms for your upcoming meeting or event! We have two meeting rooms that can be rented either separate or together depending on your needs. Decorate how you'd like (see guidelines at bottom of page) and food/non-alcoholic beverages can be brought in for groups under 75.
|Meeting Room 1||40' X 23' (945 sq. ft.)||28-60|
Complementary seating provided for 28
|Internet access, mounted TV, microphone port, large window overlooking Kiser Construction Arena, carpet flooring, dimmable lights|
|Meeting Room 2||51' X 24' (1,051 sq. ft.)||31-64|
Complementary seating provided for 31
|Internet access, mounted TV, microphone port, large window overlooking the parking lot with adjustable blinds, carpet flooring, dimmable lights|
|Both Meeting Rooms||40' X 47' (1,956 sq. ft.)||59-124|
Complementary seating provided for 59
|All of the above amenities|
For a larger room on the main floor, book our flex space! The flex space is a larger room located between the ice arenas and turf field house. Decorate how you'd like (see guidelines at bottom of page) and food/non-alcoholic beverages can be brought in for groups under 75.
|Flex Space||26' X 65'9"||48-91|
Complementary seating provided for 48
|Internet access, mounted TV, microphone port, counter top area with sink, carpeted floors, large window with adjustable blinds, dimmable lights|
Our Upper Lobby is a more public event location. It is large, open, and is well suited for a catered meal. The Upper Lobby has large windows facing outside and large windows facing our Cornerstone Arena.
Capacity: The Upper Lobby can hold a max of 150 people.
|Monday - Thursday||Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to Midnight||Saturdays and Holidays from 10:00 a.m. to Midnight||Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to Midnight|
|Upper Lobby||Resident: $110/hr.|
*Availability is limited April through August or when concessions are not open
We ask that all guests refrain from confetti and glitter when decorating. Blue tape only on the walls. Balloons are allowed.
Guests can bring food and non-alcoholic beverages in for groups under 75. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased and served by a licensed caterer. If a party would like catering service, we have a selected list of caterers we work with:
If the catering company you would like to use is not on the above list, please contact us and we will discuss alternative options. The FT Center does not coordinate catering details.
- There is an elevator located in the building.
- The minimum capacity listed for a room is the ideal comfort level of occupancy for that space.
- The maximum capacity listed for a room refers to theatre seating where tables are removed.
- The Flex Space has 3X3 tables that are square shaped and fit four people.
- The Party Rooms and Meeting Rooms have 4 foot long rectangular tables.
Booking & Cancellation Information
- Rental fees are due in full at the time of the reservation.
- All set up, take down, and preparation time must be accounted for in your room rental time.
- Additional charges will be applied for time utilized outside of rental reservation.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice is required to be eligible for a refund.
- There is a $10 fee for reservation alterations or cancellations.
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
Have further questions? Please call 763.635.4500 or email us. Thank you for choosing Furniture and Things Community Event Center for your party and event needs!