It is now legal in Minnesota to sell certain edible food and beverages infused with intoxicating cannabinoids, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the cannabis ingredient extracted from hemp. A city license is required to sell these edible products.
  1. Administration

    Physical Address
    13065 Orono Parkway
    Elk River, MN 55330

    Phone: : 763-635-1000