Sherburne County Fairgrounds
Saturday, May 21
9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
What’s cool about these pop-up exchange events are the varying themes, where people are invited to donate gently used theme-related items no longer useful to them. Residents are invited to bring items that aren’t their style anymore, while having the opportunity to take home your own “new to you” treasures donated by other SwappER shoppers! What’s more, these are totally free to attend, and no money is exchanged - everything must be given and taken freely.
The inaugural SwappER Shop on Saturday, May 21 is garden themed. Keep an eye out when decluttering the garage or shed for items in good condition that are simply taking up space and not being used, including:
- Lawn and garden décor
- Bird houses, bird feeders, bird baths
- Planters and flower pots (plastic, clay, ceramic)
- Shovels, rakes, trowels, pitchforks, etc.
- Gardening and plant books
- Hand tools
We kindly ask that you leave the following items at home, as they won’t be accepted at the SwappER Shop:
- Chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, weed killer, bug killer, etc.)
- Mowers, power tools (nothing gas or electric accepted)
- Broken items
- Plants, trees, shrubs, used garden soil
While you don’t have to bring items for donation in order to participate, for each item you donate you’ll receive a ticket which will be drawn every 15 minutes for your chance to win Elk River Farmers Market tokens and $25 in Chamber Bucks.