Elk River Parks and Recreation offers a variety of youth programs for kids! To ensure registration, we encourage you to register your child early. All activities have a maximum enrollment and also have a minimum enrollment and can be canceled if there is an insufficient number enrolled. Our activities change with every season, so check back often to see what we are offering.
How to Register Your Child:
You can complete your child’s registration online by clicking on the activity. Payment must accompany registration. For information on fee assistance for qualifying families, click here.
Youth Park Race Series Results:
Specialty Camps for Youth!
- American Girl Doll Camp (Ages 6-12)
- Camp Whatchamacallit (Ages 4-12)
- Extreme Adventures (Ages 8-12)
- Fun & Fitness Camp (Ages 4-12)
- Fun in the Sun Camp (Ages 4-12)
- Kid vs. Wild (Ages 4-12)
- Krafty Kidz Camp (Ages 4-12)
- Lawn Games and Water Fun (Ages 4-12)
- Let’s Build Something (Ages 4-12)
- Mad Science Camp (Ages 6-12)
- Naturemania Camp (Ages 4-12)
- Trails End Bike Camp (Ages 6-12)
- W.O.W. Camp (Ages 4-12)
- Xtreme Boredom Busters (Ages 4-12)
- Yum-o! Bam! Cooking Camp (Ages 6-12)
- Baseball/Softball Sports Camp
- Basketball Sports Camp
- Dodgeball/Kickball Ultimate Sports
- Track and Field Sports Camp
- Soccer Sports Camp
- Lacrosse Sports Camp
- Flag Football Sports Camp
- Sports Extravaganza Camp
- Open Skating
- Youth Park Race Series - Just added!