Current Weather
RSSPrintFor Businesses

Go To Search
DepartmentsGovernmentCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home
The city has three types of fireworks licenses:

Retail sales of fireworks - for retail businesses who sell product inside their stores (example: Cub Foods, Coborns, Walmart)

Temporary sales of fireworks - for those businesses selling fireworks from a temporary structure for a short period of time.

Pyrotechnic display - for a person creating a professional display for the public, such as football games or Independence Day celebrations.

Licenses are valid for one year and run from January to December. Further questions can be answered by contacting Administration at 763.635.1000.