Current Weather
RSSPrintFor Businesses

Go To Search
DepartmentsGovernmentCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home
Permits and Licensing
Animal Licensing
Dogs and cats are required to be licensed.

Billiard Hall
Information on city requirements for a billiard hall.

There are several types of fireworks licenses required in order to sell fireworks or create a professional display of fireworks for the public.

A commercial or private kennel license may be required in certain instances.

Massage Therapist
A massage establishment is required to have a license in order to operate in the city. Each massage therapist is also required to have a license to work in those massage establishments.

Peddlers, Solicitors, and Transient Merchants
City-licensed peddlers, solicitors, and transient merchants are required to be licensed and can be easily identified by a photo id issued by the city.

Special Event
A special event permit may be required for your outdoor gathering or carnival.

A tobacco license is required in order to sell tobacco or tobacco-related products and devices.