Current Weather
RSSPrintFor Businesses

Go To Search
DepartmentsGovernmentCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home
Parks Rec Banner 2014.jpg
Tri-CAP Transportation
1.888.765.5597 or 320.251.1612
Provides public transportation in the Sherburne County area.

Meals on Wheels Program


Catholic Charities Meals on Wheels Program delivers low-cost (or waivered) nutritious noon-hour meals to the homes of at-risk, elderly, homebound, ill and vulnerable persons age 60 and over in 36 communities across Central Minnesota.
Meals on Wheels

Nutritional Assistance Program for Seniors - NAPS


A free food program for low-income senior adults.  To qualify you must register in advance, be over 60, a resident of the state of Minnesota and meet federal income guidelines.  Online information here.

Central Minnesota Legal Services

Free legal representation and advice to low income people for civil legal problems (no criminal).

Retired & Senior Volunteer Program - RSVP

If you are 55 years, this is your invitation to volunteer service!  Start with a discussion about your individual interests, skills and time available to volunteer.  Explore the possibilities for service through a wide variety of local agencies, including many projects with limited or flexible commitments.  End with a rewarding volunteer experience that fits perfectly into your lifestyle and comes with some additional perks because you're experienced at life!  RSVP

Senior Linkage Line

A free statewide telephone information and assistance service that links older adults, their families, and other caregivers with resources and services.  Information is available on transportation, housing, home healthcare, housekeeping, prescription drug assistance, caregiver support, legal assistance, financial assistance and much more.

Tri-CAP Energy Assistance

The Energy Assistance Program (EAP) helps income eligible households with paying a portion of their home heating costs.

Veteran's Service Officer

The Sherburne County Veteran's Service Office provides guidance and assistance to veterans, their dependents and survivors in applying for veterans benefits provided by the State of Minnesota and the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.