Current Weather
RSSPrintFor Businesses

Go To Search
DepartmentsGovernmentCommunityHow Do I
Click to Home
Streets Banner 2.jpg
Street Lights and Traffic Signals
Street Lights
If you notice a street light is out or is in need of some repair contact Elk River Municipal Utilities at 763.441.2020.

Traffic Signals
Traffic signals are maintained by the City of Elk River, Sherburne County, or MnDOT depending on the location of the signal. If you notice any traffic signals that have bulbs out or are not working at all you can contact the Streets Department at 763.635.1120.