Street Lights and Traffic Signals

Street Lights

If you notice a street light is out or is in need of some repair, contact Elk River Municipal Utilities at 763-441-2020.

Traffic Signals

Traffic signals are maintained by the City of Elk River, Sherburne County, or MnDOT depending on the location of the signal. If you notice any traffic signals that have bulbs out or are not working properly, contact the Streets Department at 763-635-1120.